Today is my day off. Well, one of two days off. I know, weird, right? Mid-week weekend? Ah, schedulers. Oh well, I'm not going to complain! (until paycheck time gets here, but that's another story.)
This is the list of things that I really should get done today:
- The dishes. They're stacking up, friends. I don't have that many to start with, and it's to the point where I'm washing just enough to make the next meal, but haven't made it through the rest of the sink yet.
- Laundry. I had to wade through a sea of fabric to crawl into bed. I think it's time.
- Vacuum. The curse of having two cats and a dog; fur is EVERYWHERE. Topping it off, I have cream-ish colored carpets...which swiftly become gray-ish with all of the animal fur that gets left behind. I could vacuum every day and STILL not keep caught up.
- Write a blog. Oh, hey, look! Check one off the list already!
- Recipe hunt. Tomorrow is payday, which is also known as 'grocery shopping day'. Since going vegan, I've been a lot better about planning my shopping trips, but I have ALSO been collecting vegan recipes like a mad woman. There are just so many out there, and I lovelovelove to cook! This week, I learned how to make a kickass vegan white pizza. This weekend I am making vegan portobello ravioli from scratch.
- Surf the internet for pointless tidbits of information. Come on, you know you do it, too. Who can resist reading about the restaurant in Arizona which will be serving lion tacos, the 4-pound chihuahua that was attacked by an owl (circle of life, people), or the 100-year-old bottles of scotch that was found in the Antarctic (what does a girl have to do to get a glass of THAT?)
- Continue my Grey's Anatomy marathon. Kitten, from Inside a Chaotic Mind and I are having a cross-country Netflix marathon of GA, because we LOVE the show, and it gives us a great excuse to do something together, even when we can't be in the same state.
What's on YOUR agenda, and how will you procrastinate your way out of it?