Open up your purse, take a picture of what's inside, and share it.Unfortunately, I've just never gotten around to it before. However, trading out one purse for the other brought everything out anyway, so I figured, why wait?
So, without further ado, here's a step inside my world; my purse and everything that I carry with me at every moment of the day.
1. Journal I'm ashamed to admit how many journals, notebooks, and blank books I have around. Most of them are only half full, because I love the feel of a clean slate. I always have at least one with me.
2. My Nook Books, books, and more books. I'm a bookworm, and I'm not even going to try to hide it. Currently reading Sookie Stackhouse #2, Living Dead in Dallas.
3. Coffee Caffeine is my life force. Enough said.
4. Planner Because if I didn't write it down, I'd be absolutely lost.
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone J.K. Rowling is living in the dark ages and has yet to give permission to make ebooks of the series. So, in my attempt to reread the series, I have to lug around the paper copy.
6. Winchester Knife You just never know when you'll need a sharp, pointy object.When I needed to cut rope to make a tarp shelter, you won't believe how glad I was to have it!
7. Sleigh Ride Hand Lotion It's actually an Apple-y Spice scent, and my cousin gave it to me for Christmas. Every time I use it, I think of her.
8. Colored Pens Yes, this is the total amount of pens that I have in my purse at any given moment. Every color of the rainbow and then some. Inspiration comes in all shades.
9. Lip Color I'm a complete addict. I have every shade and flavor, and I can't stop from buying more.
10. Physicians Formula Bamboo Powder Foundation Sometimes, you need a little touchup.
11. My Wallet Um, yeah. Do you need an explanation why this is in my purse?
12. Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in Brownish Black A girl can go a long way with a little power, mascara, and lipcolor, you know?
13. My Palm Centro My phone, my lifeline. My connection to the outside world. My electronic leash.
14. Keys Unlocking the part of my world that's NOT in my purse. Note that the gorgeous butterfly keyring is from my dear friend, and was handmade as part of a charity project.
15. Zune and iPod Yes, two mp3 players are a necessity in my world. The external drive crashed awhile back, and I lost music that I can only find on my Zune. The iPod is continually changed out and remixed weekly.
16. Purse A sidestrap mini backpack from REI. Big enough to carry everything above, yet small enough to carry everywhere.
17. Camera (not pictured for obvious reasons) I never, ever, go anywhere without my camera. I like capturing life one frame at a time
Ta-Da! Now you know!
What did I LEARN from this little experiment? I have WAY too many pens and containers of lipgloss in my purse! But, looking through all of them, I couldn't part with a single one. I think I have two major addictions in life; pens and lip color. Three if you count my notebook obsession. But, considering the grand scheme of things, I could think of worse addictions to have!